Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm here!

Hey everyone!

I am in day 1 of in country training in Ghana and it is AWESOME! I love Ghanaians! When you make an effort to learn some of the local language (Dagbani when you are in Tamale), it makes a world of difference! Everyone laughs, you learn some more phrases and it is a good time.

That's all I have time for now. Internet slowed down to 1kbps for a while there... but I am safe and sound and happy in Tamale. In two days I will make the trek to Sawla.

Hope you are all doing well!

Adam :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy!
good to see that you're safe and having a good time. keep up the good work :)

Khiz

Heids said...

So glad you're having a great time Ads <3 Looking forward to you teaching me your favorite sayings from Ghana. Love you, Heids

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you are there safe and sound. We are looking forward to reading about your adventures and your perspective on life in Ghana.Lee

laura said...

MORE DETAILS!!! (I'm glad you are doing well!)

Naawooni son tuma! (may God bless your work)

Shyam said...

dude you're gonna rock it. i'm excited to keep up.